If you’re a job seeker, a career navigator, or undergoing vocation-directionally challenges, I recommend setting aside some time for these podcasts to help you stay motivated and inspired.
Most of these podcasts deal cover entrepreneurship, which you might be tempted to ignore by thinking, “I’m not an ‘entrepreneur’; I’m just looking for a job.” That’s thinking that you need to change, which is precisely why I’m recommending these podcasts, in no particular order.
- Topics include personal development, productivity, goals, life planning, writing, and more.
- Episodes produced every week, running approximately 30-45 minutes.
- Listen to this podcast if you need help setting and accomplishing goals, and if you have any interest in publishing, either in print, online.
- Topics include motivation and inspiration.
- Episodes produced about twice per week, running about 45 minutes or longer.
- Listen to this podcast for inspiration.
- Topics include money, personal finance and careers.
- Episodes produced daily, running just under 30 minutes.
- Listen to this podcast to learn how to handle money God’s way, and keep yourself from blowing money while you’re looking for work.
- Topics include entrepreneurship, personal development, leadership and managing teams.
- Episodes produced weekly, running between 15-45 minutes.
- Listen to this podcast for insight into leadership and working together with others.
- Topics include careers, personal development and entrepreneurship.
- Episodes produced weekly, running around 48 minutes.
- Listen to this podcast for inspiring success stories and fresh entrepreneurial ideas.
- Topics include entrepreneurship, leadership and personal development.
- Episodes produced weekly, running around 45-60 minutes.
- Listen to this podcast when you want inspiration and new ways of thinking for your business.
I hope you find these podcasts helpful.