No, I'm not talking about stardom like being a rock star (or as my daughter used to say, a "rocket star") or famous actor.
I'm talking about reaching a level of sales for a business that makes essential oil products that my wife and I are passionate about.
Where I'm going with this
Lord willing, this blog will be the intro to a book called "15 hours a week to Diamond". Rolls right off your tongue, right? Okay, we'll the title is a work in progress just like me, but the gist is to write a book showing people how to get from zero to establishing a side business within a limited amount of time, such as 10-15 hours per week.
What I hope to cover
Here's what I hope to cover in future posts:
- How to create a side-business schedule that's reasonable
- How to prioritize and optimize your side work so you're effectively learning, creating content, serving others and marketing
- How to use tools to speed or improve your operations
- How to create content on the go, such as during your lunch break (like I'm doing now)
- And how to find inspiration and resources
BTW, I mentioned that I've got limited spare time, and that includes time to blog so I'll have to wrap this up. Hopefully this was the worst post in a series of posts that will get better.